The two main types of control joint filler are Polyurea and Epoxy; both protect your concrete joints under heavy weight and traffic. This material dries quickly and can be used soon after application. Having your joints filled allows for the floor to be not only protected but also makes it easier to clean.
You choose the material and our Max Floor Specialist team can install it.
Joint seal and concrete densify services
Expansion Joint Filling / Exterior Control Joints
Exterior control joints protect concrete surfaces from shrinkage cracks due to concrete drying. Concrete expansion joints are used to control thermal movement to prevent the concrete from buckling or breaking.
Concrete expansion joints and exterior control joints are larger than the control joints. This allows for more movement due to temperature changes, vibration and settling which results in a stronger foundation.
Our Max Floor Specialist team in Memphis, TN, Brandon, Flowood and Southaven, MS recommends caulk as your best option. This material is usually installed over a backer rod or other foam inserts and forms a bond on two sides only. When choosing the right joint material, we consider many factors...
- The facility where the project takes place
- Application environment
- Intended use of the concrete floor
- Requirements for appearance
- Turnaround time
At Max floor Specialist, we know concrete joint filler is essential for long-lasting concrete flooring.
- Protection and prevention - Filling the joints in your concrete slab prevents damage such as spalling and cracking.
- Cost for joint filler vs joint repair - The cost of filling your joints is significantly less than the cost to repair your concrete.
- Maintenance - When your joints are filled, maintenance becomes much easier, allowing for sweepers and scrubbers to go over your slab without pushing debris down into the joint.
Our expert team knows you need a reliably strong floor. Joint filling is one solution that will keep your foundation strong and durable no matter what comes its way. For even deeper strength, we offer additional services, including concrete cleaning and densifying. No matter the job, we've got you covered. Call us today at 662-510-8420 to speak with us directly at our Southaven, MS location or 601-340-6306 to speak with us directly at our Richland, MS location.