A mixture of hardener and resin, epoxy's chemical combination forms a rigid, plastic-like material that's extremely durable. Epoxy flooring resists abrasion and provides a layer of protection from chemicals, oils, acids and even many solvents, plus offers a world of other benefits...
- Cost-efficient and quick to install
- Reduces wear and tear on transport vehicles
- Impact, slip, heat and fire-resistant
- Ideal if your floors are rough and porous
- Delivers a seamless finish
- Brightens up the work area
- Sound investment - can last up to 25 years
Epoxy flooring leaves every flooring project smooth and strong, and our team in Memphis, TN, Brandon, Richland,and Southaven, MS has the experience, expertise and tools to do the job right. We even offer diamond polishing for a sleeker flooring option!
We understand exactly what you're looking for with your flooring. It needs to be as durable as possible, must keep your workspace free of stains, scuffs and scratches and promote safety by being slip-resistant to help prevent accidents. Max Floor Specialist offers epoxy flooring in a variety of great-looking colors and patterns. We want to work with you to get the perfect floor for your business. Call Max Floor Specialists today at (601) 340-6306.
Epoxy flooring can be a great option in industrial settings. Why? Because it can stand up to heavy machinery, loads of foot traffic and spills of all kinds. Plus, self-leveling floors such as epoxy provide a smooth surface for forklifts, pallet jacks and other industrial equipment.
- Self-Leveling provides a smooth surface that can alleviate cracks, crevices and shifting
- Mortar takes protection up another level, creating an even stronger heavy industry surface
- Flaked creates a textured surface with decorative flakes for a great-looking finish
- Metal Fx is as beutiful as it is durable with a metalic look and reflective finish, this floor is a favorite of many